ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company
For any Service related query write to us at : firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com OR Call us : +91-8383863450; 8743817065;
List of Services:
1.Pile Foundation Testing Services:
1.1 Low Strain Integrity Testing on Piles as per ASTM 5882
1.2 High Strain Dynamic Testing on Piles as per ASTM 4945
1.3 Static Vertical Compression Pile Load Test as per IS 2911 (Part 4) 2013
1.4 Static Lateral Pile Load Test as per IS 2911 (Part 4) 2013
1.5 Static Pull out Pile Load Test as per IS 2911 (Part 4) 2013
2. Non Destructive Testing of Concrete Structures & Bridge Structures:
2.1 Ultrasonic Pulse Velocity Test as per IS:13311 (Part I) 1992
2.2 Rebound Hammer Test as per IS:13311 (Part I) 1992
2.3 Electrochemical Half-cell Potentiometer Test as per ASTMC-876-80
2.4 Cover Meter Test as per BS: 1881 (Part 204) 1988
2.5 Carbonation Test as per BS: 1881 (Part 201) 1986
2.6 Concrete Core Extraction and Testing as per IS 516 1959
3. Rehabilitation Consultancy Services for Bridges & Buildings with NDT.
4. Load Tests:
4.1 Bridge Superstructure Load Test as per
4.1.1 IRC: SP: 51-2015 “Guidelines for Load Testing of Bridges”.
4.1.2 IRC: SP: 37-2010 “Guidelines for Evaluation of Load Carrying Capacity of Bridges”.
4.1.3 IRS CBC 1997 “IRS Concrete Bridge Code”.
4.2 Structural members of Buildings as per IS 456:2000 “Code of practice for Plain and
4.3 Plate Load Test on Soils as per IS 1888:1982 “Method of load test on soils” for estimation of
bearing capacity of soils and its settlements”.
4.4 Plate Load Test on Soils as per IS 9214:1979 “Method for determination of modulus of sub grade
reaction (k-value) of soils in field for the determination of modulus of sub grade
reaction of the soil in place (generally known as K-value of the sub grade), for evaluation of
strength of sub grade for roads, runway pavements and raft foundations”.
5.1 Structural Evaluation of highway pavements as per IRC:81-1997 “Guidelines for
Strengthening of Flexible Road Pavements Using Benkelman Beam Deflection Technique”
5.2 Bump Integrator Studies for highways as per IRC: SP: 16-2004 “Guidelines for Surface
Evenness of Highway Pavements”.
6. Geotechnical Investigation for Highways, Bridges and Buildings.
7. Ground Penetrating Radar Survey
GIS, GPS and Total Station for very large scale & Digital Mapping and ground Survey capabilities through adoption of latest Digital
Mapping/Data Generation Techniques i.e. using Photogrammetric techniques, Satellite Imagery of various resolutions as per need. These techniques are designed to comprehensively address the following types of tasks that are pertinent to the relevant projects.
- DIGITAL MAPPING & LARGE SCALE MAPPING AND SURVEYS
- GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEM (GIS)
- PLANNING AND RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- GIS FOR UTILITIES
- RURAL DEVELOPEMENT
- GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT CHANGE MONITORING
- POWER PROJECT
- NETWORK ENGINEERING (NE)
- SUB SURFACE ENGINEERING (SUE) SURVEY
1. M/s Dilip Buildcon Limited, Thanamcherla to Jamandlapally section of NH 365 Road Project.
2. M/s Dilip Buildcon Limited, Hyderabad to Dindi section of NH 765 Road Project.
3. M/s BSCPL Infrastructure Limited, Orissa Border - Aurang Section of NH – 6 Road Project.
4. M/s Soma Enterprises Limited, Six laning of Panipat – Jalandhar Section of NH-1 Road Project.
5. M/s KNR Constructions Limited, four laning of Trivandrum Bypass on NH 47 Road Project.
6. M/s KMC Constructions Limited, Vadakanchery – Thrissur Road Project.
7. M/s Gammon India Limited, Rajahmundry Godavari Bridge Project.
8. M/s Rail Vikas Nigam Limited, Doubling Project from Vilupuram to Dindugal.
9. M/s Tamilnadu Road Development Company Limited, Improvement of TPP Road, NCTPS Road
and Ennore Port Road for the Movement of 575 MT STV of Toshiba.
10. M/s GMR Chennai Outer Ring Road Pvt. Ltd., Chennai Outer Ring Road Project – Phase I.
11. M/s Oriental Structural Engineers Pvt. Ltd., Etawah – Chakeri (Kanpur) Road Project.
12. M/s Larsen & Toubro Limited, Valadi Manaparai Railway Doubling Project.
13. M/s Larsen & Toubro Limited, Hospet – Tinaighat Railway Doubling Project.
14. M/s Larsen & Toubro Limited, Hosur – Krishnagiri Road Project.
15. M/s Sadbhav Engineering Limited, Multai – Chhindwara – Seoni NH – 69 A Road Project.
16. M/s Centrodorstroy (India) Pvt Ltd, Lucknow – Raebareli NH – 24 B Road Project.
17. M/s KNR Constructions Limited, Coimbatore Grade Separator (Two level Flyover) Project.
18. M/s KMC Constructions, Kadappa – Kurnool NH 18 Road Project.
19. M/s Ashoka Buildcon Limited, Chennai Outer Ring Road Project – Phase II.
20. M/s BVSR Constructions Private Limited, MPRDCL Project.
21. M/s Transstroy India Limited, Tirupathi – Tiruttani – Chennai Road Project.
22. M/s Reliance Utility Engineers Private Limited, Trichy - Karur Road Project.
23. M/s Ramky Infrastructure Limited, Narketpally – Addanki – Medarametla Road Project.
24. M/s IJM (India) Infrastructure Limited, Vijayawada-Chilakaluripet Road Project.
25. M/s Oriental Structural Engineers Pvt. Ltd., Nagpur-Saoner-Betul Road Project.
26. M/s IVRCL Limited, Chengapalli – Coimbatore – TN/Kerela border Road project.
27. M/s GMR Infrastructure Limited, Chennai Outer Ring Road Project – Phase I.
28. M/s BSCPL Infrastructure Limited, Godhra to Gujarat / MP border Road Project.
29. M/s Modern Road Makers Private Limited, KKBOT Road Project, Honnavar.
30. M/s GKC Projects Limited, Hyderabad Yadgir Road Project.
31. South Western Railways, Construction – Central, Bangalore.
32. South Western Railways, Construction – East II, Bangalore.
33. South Western Railways, Construction – West, Bangalore.
34. Chennai Municipal Development Project Division III, Chennai.
35. M/s Coastal Projects Limited, HNPCL, Vishakhapatnam.
36. M/s Consolidated Construction Consortium Ltd, Trivandrum.
37. M/s Ramsons Infrastructures, Bangalore.
38. M/s Inci – Retrofit, Bangalore.
39. M/s Power Mech Projects Limited, 2 x 800 MW Yermarus TPP, Raichur.
40. M/s DBM Geotechnics and Construction Pvt Ltd, Mangalore Port Project.
41. M/s DBM Geotechnics and Construction Pvt Ltd, Vishakapatnam Port Project.
42. M/s DBM Geotechnics and Construction Pvt Ltd, Gopalapuram Port Project.
43. M/s KNR Contractors Pvt Ltd, Kadapa Kurnool Road Project.
44. M/s Phoenix Infrastructure & Projects, Thrissur.
45. M/s HBS Infra Engineers India Private Limited, Hyderabad.
UMD Tech Services (a unit of UMD Enterprises) is multidisciplinary consulting services firm along with its business & technical associates is at the leading edge of technology providing in an entire range of services in the field of Pile foundation, Concrete NDT Testing services Remote Sensing, Road maintenance, Topographical Surveying, GIS Mapping and GPR survey in Indian & Abroad.
The core strength of the company lies in the experience of the professional, access to the state-of the-art instrumentation, professional approach towards business and a deep understanding of Indian market.